Why can't I see the Instagram account I want to add to LiiftSocial?
Make sure you have no pending verifications on Instagram:
- Go to the Instagram app from your mobile.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to Public Business Information.
- Click on Pages and check if you have any warnings.
- Finally, make sure to review all warnings accordingly and try connecting the Instagram account again.
Then, check for the same thing on Facebook:
- Go to the Facebook page that you have connected to Instagram.
- On the left, scroll down to Settings.
- Then, go to Instagram.
- If you have any warnings, make sure to review them accordingly.
- Finally, try to connect to the Instagram account again.
Lastly, check to see if you have any alerts on Business Manager:
- The connection needs to be renewed by the Community Manager (the person who created the account) in the Business Manager Suite.
- If you are the community manager, go to the Facebook Business Manager account. If not, ask your Community Manager to do so.
- Once you sign in, you should be able to see the Alert (Review Error) there.
- Resolve the error following the steps accordingly.
- Finally, try to connect the IG account once again.
So, Why not start now?
Become a Premium Business with Liiftsocial
We can help you to Endure your Company for better Business Revenue.