How to switch to an IG Business account and fix "Error from Instagram: (#10) The user is not an Instagram Business"
If you are getting the error Error from Instagram: (#10) The user is not an Instagram Business it is because you have not switched your account to a Business Account.
To switch your Instagram account to a Business Account:
- Go to your Instagram Profile, in your Instagram App on your phone.
- Tap on the three bars in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Specify your business category.
- Choose Business and then tap Next to continue.
- Add your business information accordingly and tap Next.
To connect your Instagram Business account to your business Facebook Page:
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on Edit Profile.
- Under Public business information, select Page.
- Choose which Page you would like to connect to, or Create a New Facebook Page.
So, Why not start now?
Become a Premium Business with Liiftsocial
We can help you to Endure your Company for better Business Revenue.